[Ecls-list] Test results for extended lisp test suite & ecl CVS 2007-12-26

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 26 20:16:09 UTC 2007

On Dec 26, 2007 6:07 PM, Ismail Dönmez <ismail at pardus.org.tr> wrote:
> This is the first time I use/test ecl. Linux 2.6.24-rc6, glibc 2.7., GCC 4.3
> trunk is used so kudos to everybody involved it works fine with
> even -O2 -fstrict-aliasing. Anyway here are the failures:

Hi, it would be more useful if you could send me privately the file
with the log of the test suite. I am more than puzzled by the number
of failures, since I have performed the same test in a very recent
Ubuntu machine (intel, 2.6.whatever, ... similar specs) and got only
29 failures. Is this from CVS? Can you post as well the version which
appears when invoking ECL?