[Ecls-list] Invalid C output at safety 0

Waldek Hebisch hebisch at math.uni.wroc.pl
Wed Dec 19 01:17:07 UTC 2007

> On Dec 16, 2007 3:09 AM, Waldek Hebisch <hebisch at math.uni.wroc.pl> wrote:
> > When I try to compile the function below at safety 0 I get:
> > [...errors delete.d...]
> > Compilation works fine at safety 1 or 2.
>
> Fixed. Tag: (CVS 2007-12-18 22:53)
>
> Juanjo

I have fetched a new version from cvs, but build now fails.  The last
part of the build log is:

if [ -f CROSS-COMPILER ]; then \
                touch ecl_min; \
        else \
                gcc  -o ecl_min cinit.o c/all_symbols.o -L./ libeclmin.a -leclgc  -ldl  -lm  -lgmp;\
        fi
sed -e 's, at ecldir\\@,/var/tmp/hebisch/usr/lib/ecl/,g' \
            -e 's, at libdir\\@,/var/tmp/hebisch/usr/lib/,g' < compile.pre > compile.lsp
ln -s /var/tmp/hebisch/lisp/ecl-cvs2/src/cmp/sysfun.lsp ./
echo "#" `uname -a` > BUILD-STAMP
head -8 config.log | tail -6 >> BUILD-STAMP
if [ -f CROSS-COMPILER ]; then \
                ./CROSS-COMPILER compile; \
        else \
                ./ecl_min compile; \
        fi
;*** Lisp core booted ****
ECL (Embeddable Common Lisp)  65536 pages
The variable C::NEW is unbound.
;;; Compiling src:lsp;export.lsp.Broken at TOP-LEVEL.No restarts available.
Top level.

I have sucessfully build earlier ecl version on the same machine,
the build log are almost the same (only on line deleting .o files
differ) up to the point of the error message.

--
                              Waldek Hebisch
hebisch at math.uni.wroc.pl