[Ecls-list] Latest fixes on MSVC

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Apr 14 13:06:20 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have updated the MSVC port so that it can now build with threads
using the command "nmake ECL_THREADS=1". The previous failures were
mostly due to a change of names in the flags of the Boehm-Weiser
garbage collector.

On the process I discovered that the build of ECL also failed when
directory names contain a "~".  I have somehow fixed this, but it
still remains the annoying problem that (si::getcwd) returns a _short_
path name for a file, like c:/docum~1/myfile.txt instead of the full
name c:/documentos/myfile.txt ECL does not care, but I presume
programmers will. Help is welcome.