[Ecls-list] Kamen Lisp - ECL embedded in Firefox

Pierre THIERRY nowhere.man at levallois.eu.org
Fri Apr 6 00:53:17 UTC 2007

Scribit Faré dies 05/04/2007 hora 17:41:
> and then what's the point?

I suppose you could achieve some things hard or impossible with JS
pretty easily with CL and with impressive performance.

I agree that there are huge security issues, as CL is not quite meant to
be used with hostile code. Maybe a VM implementation would be easier to
make secure.

> Maybe a CL equivalent of HOP.inria.fr.

That would be nice, obviously. But if it would be useful is another
matter, given the complexity of a typical CL implementation.

Curiously,
Pierre
nowhere.man at levallois.eu.org
OpenPGP 0xD9D50D8A