[Ecls-list] Kamen Lisp - ECL embedded in Firefox

Pierre THIERRY nowhere.man at levallois.eu.org
Fri Apr 6 00:32:13 UTC 2007

Scribit Dustin Long dies 05/04/2007 hora 18:04:
> > The sooner the better. You should also put a copyright notice in
> > every source file.
> Done and updated. Thanks for the help.

BTW, if you only distribute it under the MPL, it won't be possible to
include it in Debian, so it would be great if you could consider either
another licence or a dual licensing, as does Mozilla (GPL and MPL, I
think). I don't know how other distros deal with the MPL.

Quickly,
Pierre
nowhere.man at levallois.eu.org
OpenPGP 0xD9D50D8A