[Ecls-list] MSVC build problem

Tomi Neste tomi.neste at netikka.fi
Thu Apr 5 12:19:05 UTC 2007

Hi, when trying to compile the latest from CVS ECL with MSVC I get the
following error:

Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 8.00.50727.42

makefile(7) : fatal error U1052: file 'ntwin32.mak' not found
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
8\VC\BIN\nmake.exe"' : return code '0x2'
Stop.

Since there doesn't seem to be any ntwin32.mak in the source tree I just
commented the approriate line out from gc/Makefile but after that I get
complains about '-MD not being recognised as a command'.
Any clues?

--
Tomi Neste