[Ecls-list] Anyone successfully built ECL-0.9i using VC8?

Goffioul Michael goffioul at imec.be
Tue Sep 19 07:41:25 UTC 2006

This means there were some compiling errors. Run nmake again
and look for the link command result.

Concerning the strnlen() problem, it has been fixed in the CVS,
but no new release has been made yet.

Concerning makeinfo.exe, I'm using GnuWin32 project for these
kind of utilities: http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/. makeinfo
is part of the TexInfo package.

Michael.