[Ecls-list] Getting on directories with DIRECTORY

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll lisp at arrakis.es
Wed Sep 6 14:26:04 UTC 2006

It was a simple change and now DIRECTORY passes all tests:

 - DIRECTORY behaves more according to people's expectations
	(DIRECTORY "*/") => List all directories in current path
	(DIRECTORY "*.*") => List all files in current path
   This means you need to make two calls to DIRECTORY to get all the content of
   it, but it allows you to select whether you want to list files or
   not. Furthermore, the paths returned by DIRECTORY are more or less
   guaranteed to match the mask -- the exception are links, for whose the
   truename is returned.