[Ecls-list] Fwd: Re: Re: latest cvs update fails on cygwin

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Oct 22 19:38:53 UTC 2006

2006/10/22, Larry Clapp <larry at theclapp.org>:
> In any case, I suspect somebody needs to add to their test cases
> (or change the default compiler options!) if that kind of error can
> slip through.

Actually I do have tests cases for round! And they all were passed by
ECL. It seems that somehow the register in which "q" was stored got
the value from "d". Changing the compiler options might be an option,
but this will have to wait until I get a machine for automated testing
again.

> Note btw that round_long_double() has the same error.

Yes, I had noticed that. Both things have been corrected in CVS.