[Ecls-list] Docbook

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Oct 16 17:10:52 UTC 2006

Hi,

is there anybody here who is proficient in DocBook or XML in general?

I am rewriting the documentation using it, but the output looks pretty
bad, with a lot of wasted space in the navigation bar and no way to
include a CSS. I wondered whether someone has a decent looking
stylesheet for HTML which I can play with.

As for why DocBook, the fact is that XML allows for some automated
processing, my version of emacs has better support for XML than for
texinfo and DocBook is a little bit richer in the number of available
and more flexible.

Regards,