[Ecls-list] [Win32] Bad Image error when using asdf:operate

Jack Unrue jdunrue at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 19:25:27 UTC 2006

> On 9/27/06, Goffioul Michael <goffioul at imec.be> wrote:
>
> That's strange, I usually have that problem when I try to load
> an ASDF file without having the ASDF package loaded into memory.
> Can you try to:
>
> (require 'asdf)
> (load "cffi.asd")

DRIVEN% ecl
ECL (Embeddable Common-Lisp) 0.9i
Copyright (C) 1984 Taiichi Yuasa and Masami Hagiya
Copyright (C) 1993 Giuseppe Attardi
Copyright (C) 2000 Juan J. Garcia-Ripoll
ECL is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under certain conditions; see file 'Copyright' for details.
Type :h for Help.  Broken at EVAL.
> (require 'asdf)
("ASDF")
> (load "cffi.asd")
Segmentation violation.
Broken at LOAD.

This is on WinXP SP2 and ECL was compiled with
gcc.exe (GCC) 3.4.5 (mingw special)

--
Jack Unrue