[Ecls-list] Mercurial problems

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Nov 24 19:02:52 UTC 2006

2006/11/24, Julian Stecklina <der_julian at web.de>:
> I just extracted your archive and ran "hg update" which still gives me
> abort: data/src/gc/alpha_mach_dep.s.i: no node
> f65018dde2cbb578c3d26c1c56d15a2d44d825c2!
> So it seems that this is no webserving error. I tried it with Mercurial
> version 0.9.1 and 0.8 on a Gentoo box and 0.9.1 on FreeBSD, and was
> never able to get a working copy.

I just got my Intel box back from the repair shop and experienced the
same problem.

It seems that it has to do with the version of Mercurial. The self
installing executable distributed for Mac OSX contains the latest
patches (http://hg.intevation.org/mercurial/) and fixes that are not
in the 0.9.1 releases which come with FreeBSD, Ubuntu, etc.

I just cloned that repository and installed Mercurial using python
setup.py install --home=$HOME and things work now also on my linux

Sorry for the inconvenience.


More information about the ecl-devel mailing list