[Ecls-list] Important changes ahead

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Nov 24 16:47:11 UTC 2006

2006/11/24, Julian Stecklina <der_julian at web.de>:
> Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll wrote:
> > The design is tentative. Please comment it. I have set up a Mercurial
> > (*) repository where you can inspect the code. The repository is at
> > http://ecls.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/ecl and for instance here
>
> : hg clone http://ecls.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/ecl
> requesting all changes
> adding changesets
> adding manifests
> adding file changes
> added 2295 changesets with 13326 changes to 2543 files
> abort: data/src/gc/alpha_mach_dep.s.i: no node
> f65018dde2cbb578c3d26c1c56d15a2d44d825c2!

Hmm, here it seems to work.

$ hg clone http://ecls.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/ecl
requesting all changes
adding changesets
adding manifests
adding file changes
added 2296 changesets with 13328 changes to 2543 files
1875 files updated, 0 files merged, 0 files removed, 0 files unresolved

> As you see cloning the repository fails. This never happened before, so
> I am a bit lost here...

Webserving in SF is a bit slow lately. Can it be that it timed-out? I
can only ask you to try again. If it does not work, use the tarball of
a clone I made today:

http://ecls.sf.net/cloned-ecl.tar.bz2

You can use Mercurial on this repository to download further updates.