[Ecls-list] CL-Containers error on ECL

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Wed May 31 20:23:48 UTC 2006

On 24 May 2006, at 23:24, Greg Pfeil wrote:

> On 24 May 2006, at 14:00, Greg Pfeil wrote:
>
>> Heh, that's what I thought, but I looked at the asd file and it
>> had #+ecl ... ECL support is in darcs and I'm guessing the reason
>> I got that error even though I have the darcs version (I can't
>> verify because I'm not at my Mac) is that I had an older version
>> ASDF-Installed.
>>
>> So, moving to the darcs head for Closer-MOP should fix that.
>
> Oh, and I also have the attached diff applied to the darcs version
> to add a bit more support that is needed by Moptilities.
> <standard-accessor.patch>

OK, I have added the standard accessor classes for ecl to Closer to
MOP. I have even been able to add accessor-method-slot-definition
(and it returns the correct slot definition metaobject).

You can find this in the darcs repository.

Pascal

--
Pascal Costanza, mailto:pc at p-cos.net, http://p-cos.net
Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Programming Technology Lab