[Ecls-list] Patch proposal (Win32)

Goffioul Michael goffioul at imec.be
Wed May 31 14:39:18 UTC 2006

Hi

I would like to propose the attached patch: it allows to create native
Win32 executable (without console) using the c::build-program function.

My idea is to combine that feature with the ported RDNZL package: this
would allow to produce native Win32 executable with ECL embedded and
whose GUI could be written in .NET. The only annoying thing would be the
popping console window. This little patch solves the problem. This does
not affect in any way non-Win32 platforms.

Michael.