[Ecls-list] make-load-form fix

Julian Stecklina der_julian at web.de
Tue May 30 10:06:38 UTC 2006

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll <lisp at arrakis.es> writes:

>> > Does this cover the case where the array is not trivially
>> > self-referential? Say if it contains a structure or cons which in turn
>> > references the array?
>
> The fix has been implemented:

Thanks! Is there a chance that you commit the --with-gmp-prefix
configure.in part of the original patch? At least on my machine this
reduces configuring to ./configure --with-gmp-prefix=/usr/local
--with-tcp.

Btw, is there any reason to not building the TCP code by default? I
guess, some people will be quite puzzled why an ECL built with default
parameters is unable to communicate with SLIME.

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

Being really good at C++ is like being really good at using rocks to
sharpen sticks. - Thant Tessman