[Ecls-list] ECL web server

Radoslav Atanasov rsdevelop at gmail.com
Mon May 29 11:13:01 UTC 2006

Hi all.

I want to develop small personal wiki with
http://rsrado.wikispaces.com/compatible syntax (as I have a wiki in
their format), a one I would be able
to extent according to my preferences. I prefer to use lisp based web
server, like araneida or alike...
Unfortunately I couldn't manage to compile neither Araneida nor TNBL (and I
think I tried one or two more). IMHO to resolve the compile time errors I
needed to study the source code, something I had/have no time to do.
So my question: Does anybody successfully compile/use some CL based web
server with ECL? (I want to be able to do so on both Linux and Windows, but
I suppose that won't be an issue as probably the incompatibilities aren't
platform but implmentation specific.)

Best regards,
Rado