[Ecls-list] Library init function

Julian Stecklina der_julian at web.de
Fri May 12 07:17:18 UTC 2006

Hello,

if I create a library using c:build-static-library with a named init
function, the following is created:

void initialize_cl(cl_object cblock)
{
	static cl_object Cblock;
        if (!FIXNUMP(cblock)) {
		Cblock = cblock;
		cblock->cblock.data_text = compiler_data_text;
		cblock->cblock.data_text_size = compiler_data_text_size;
#ifndef ECL_DYNAMIC_VV
		cblock->cblock.data = VV;
#endif
		cblock->cblock.data_size = VM;
		return;
	}
#if defined(ECL_DYNAMIC_VV) && defined(ECL_SHARED_DATA)
	VV = Cblock->cblock.data;
#endif

{
	cl_object current, next = Cblock;
	current = read_VV(OBJNULL, init_XCHAT_SYSTEM); current->cblock.next = next; next = current;

	Cblock->cblock.next = current;

}

}

What should be passed as cblock, if the library is initialized from C
code? Calling it with NULL obviously causes a SEGV...

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

"I object to doing things that computers can do." - Olin Shivers