[Ecls-list] Adding long long support to FFI.

Greg Pfeil sellout42 at mac.com
Fri May 5 16:36:02 UTC 2006

On 3 May 2006, at 0:06, Goffioul Michael wrote:

> (Not sure about the following, because I'm using ECL under Windows)
> Isn't there a rounding problem when calling make_integer with a
> long long argument? This function is defined on cl_fixnum, but to
> which type cl_fixnum is typedef'ed on your system?

So, it makes sense to me that this would be a problem, but does ECL
support no platforms on which long is larger than int? If it does, it
seems like these existing lines would also be a problem:

	ECL_SET(@'si::c-long-max', make_integer(LONG_MAX));
	ECL_SET(@'si::c-long-min', make_integer(LONG_MIN));

or is there something else I'm not seeing?