[Ecls-list] No dispatch function defined for character #\<.

Greg Pfeil sellout42 at mac.com
Tue May 2 11:42:05 UTC 2006

I'm trying to work on this bug: "make-load-form unused"
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
func=detail&aid=1204437&group_id=30035&atid=398053

It currently causes CFFI to not work with ECL (and has for a while
now). I've been looking through the ECL source for usage of
PRINT-OBJECT and MAKE-LOAD-FORM, but haven't yet found a smoking gun.

Primarily, I'm wondering if this is a complicated-to-solve issue, or
some simple change (IE, has anyone looked into this and come away
sobbing?). However, I'd be happy if there were any additional pointers,
or if someone wants to help guide me through this.

Thanks.