[Ecls-list] How to debug ecl itself?

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Fri Mar 31 12:14:03 UTC 2006

Hi,

Is there a way to get useful backtraces and debug information for the
code that makes up ecl's implementation? As you probably can guess, I
am especially interested in CLOS.

I have a first version of Closer to MOP running on my machine, and I
am currently testing some of the MOP extensions I have written, but
it is very hard to find bugs that are apparently in the CLOS
implementation itself (or maybe not, but it's hard to tell).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Pascal

--
Pascal Costanza, mailto:pc at p-cos.net, http://p-cos.net
Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Programming Technology Lab