[Ecls-list] win32 compilation error

Marko Kocić marko.kocic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 11:59:04 UTC 2006

On 3/22/06, Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll <lisp at arrakis.es> wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-03-22 at 14:23 +0100, Marko Kocić wrote:
>
> I tried to reproduce your problems, but there is no version 4.1 of gcc
> released from the mingw project. Thus it is possible that the compiler
> itself has problems with some of the headers that are shipped with your
> installation. Indeed the macros you mention are not used in ECL at all:
> they must come from mingw headers or win32 headers.

Indeed, I was using gcc-4.1 that I built for mingw using gcc-3.4.5 as
a bootstrap compiler. I'll try tomorrow to investigate further what
might cause the problem.

If I succeed in building ecl using gcc 4.1 I'll let yoy know.

Btw, it might not be windows specific. Has anyone tried to build using
gcc 4.1 under Linux?

Thanks,
Marko