[Ecls-list] Sourceforge CVS

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll lisp at arrakis.es
Mon Mar 20 09:05:13 UTC 2006

Hi,

ECL now has a place in the Common-Lisp.net server. As promised I have
moved the CVS tree from SourceForge to there and set up a simple webpage
that redirects you from http://common-lisp/project/ecl/ to
http://ecls.sourceforge.net

As for anonymous CVS, it should be available with some delay (15 minutes
according to the documentation in common-lisp.net, but perhaps more
since we are new there). The commands are the usual ones, but I allowed
myself to change the name of the directories to match the name of the
project (something we could not do before because of the other ECL
project)

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at common-lisp.net:/project/ecl/cvsroot co -P -kk ecl
cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at common-lisp.net:/project/ecl/cvsroot co -P -kk ecl-test

Have fun

Juanjo

P.S: I simply moved the whole of the CVS tree. I hope that is not too
much for common-lisp.net, but I thought it important to keep the history
of the project available for everybody.

--
Max-Planck-Institut für Quantenoptik
Hans-Kopfermann-Str. 1, Garching, D-85748, Germany