[Ecls-list] GC_dont_gc not available anymore

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll lisp at arrakis.es
Tue Mar 7 10:49:01 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-03-07 at 16:41 +0100, Goffioul Michael wrote:
> With the recent reorganisation of the code, the GC_dont_gc variable is
> not available anymore from any header file. This is defined in gc.h, which
> is not installed anymore and not included in any ECL header file.

I have now included some lines in the Makefile for installing the
garbage collector header files, which now should end up under
$(prefix)/ecl/gc/

Regarding the inclusion of gc.h, I have problems when I try to include
this header in config.h. The reason is that functions and variables
declared in this file are declared as exported from a dll. This makes it
impossible to link ecl_min.exe properly.

A workaround is to include the header file yourself, with
	#include <ecl/gc/gc.h>
If you find a better solution, please let me know.

Cheers,