[Ecls-list] MSVC build errors for latest CVS

Dean O'Connor dean.oconnor at ite.com.au
Wed Mar 1 14:47:13 UTC 2006

well I have done a clean checkout from CVS twice now (in new
directories) and build still fails with same issues.
The only thing I change is adding "ECL_THREADS   = 1" to the msvc/Makefile.

I have also done a "cvs update -C -P -d" on my gentoo linux elcs
project. Configured with "--enable-threads".
I get pretty much the same errors/problems.

Perhaps there is a sync problem with CVS at the moment ???

Cheers
Dean.