[Ecls-list] Important fixes, please test

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Wed Mar 1 14:16:04 UTC 2006

On 28 Feb 2006, at 15:26, Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll wrote:

> * Fixed the problems with missing slots when declaring subclasses of
> STANDARD-CLASS.

Thanks a lot - I have now been able to have a first rough run of my
MOP Feature Tests suite.

There are quite a lot of symbols not exported from the CLOS package
which are nevertheless part of the CLOS MOP specification. It would
be very helpful if they could be "officially" exported. This would
allow me to better distinguish between features that are just not
supported and those that happen to be supported but cannot be
detected because they are not exported from the CLOS package.

What kind of help can I give you to make this go smoothly? For
example, I could give you a list of symbols to be exported, or edit
the respective defpackage form and send it to you...

Cheers,
Pascal

--
Pascal Costanza, mailto:pc at p-cos.net, http://p-cos.net
Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Programming Technology Lab