[Ecls-list] sockets.lisp diff to let cygwin compile

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 26 07:34:13 UTC 2006

2006/6/26, David Creelman <davidc at hubb.com>:

> Haven't tested this at all, but found a compile bug with ecls on cygwin
> after sockets got set to default. I've attached a diff. Hope this helps
> (it helped me).

Thanks. I have no longer a windows machine around, at least for the coming
months and thus testing on this platform hasn't been so intensive.
I will incorporate the fix in a couple of hours.

Max-Planck-Institut für Quantenoptik
Hans-Kopfermann-Str. 1, Garching, D-85748, Germany
Phone: +49 89 32905 345   Fax: +49 89 32905 336
http://www.mpq.mpg.de/Theorygroup/CIRAC/