[Ecls-list] -mno_cygwin with GCC from cygwin?

Larry Clapp larry at theclapp.org
Mon Jul 24 12:31:08 UTC 2006

On Mon, Jul 24, 2006 at 03:31:40PM +1000, David Creelman wrote:
> I should really have done this myself before asking, but I've not
> got the time at the moment to check.
> Is it possible to compile up ECL with Cygwin's gcc so that it
> doesn't have cygwin dependencies (-mno-cygwin)?
> Also, has anyone tried cross-compiling ECL from Linux for a Win32
> target?

I haven't tried any of this, but I *have* compiled ECL "natively" for
Win32 using msvc.  I posted a zip of C:\Program Files\ECL here[1] if
you want it.  (Note: this includes a patch I posted to this list last
night (7/23/06) that allows sub-second SLEEPing on W32 platforms.
Other than that, it's CVS from 7/15/06.)

-- Larry

[1] http://theclapp.org/lisp/ecl-w32.zip