[Ecls-list] Re: CVS ECLS build failure

Greg Pfeil pfeil at amazon.com
Tue Jan 3 16:08:01 UTC 2006

I've been away on vacation for a week, so I figured I should mention this
issue again.

Stephen: Your output looks identical to mine.

I'm still having the same problem, but I haven't updated my source since at
least the 23rd. I just tried to update, but seem to be having trouble
getting to SF's CVS server.