[Ecls-list] Re: Problem with descendants of STANDARD-CLASS

Gregory Martin Pfeil greg at technomadic.org
Sat Feb 18 17:25:14 UTC 2006

On 14 Feb 2006, at 4:45, Pascal Costanza wrote:

> ECL didn't claim to be MOP compliant in the first place, so I
> didn't take it into account. It would be no problem to make the
> necessary changes to the MOP Feature Tests test suite to support
> ECL so that you have a good idea which features are already
> supported and which are missing. Please let me know if you're
> interested.

I would definitely be interested in this. At work we use CL-
Containers, which uses Moptilities, which recently added a dependency
on Closer. So, we're currently not up-to-date because there is no
Closer support on ECL.

I've started to work on this, but there are always more pressing
projects at work, so I haven't gotten very far.