[Ecls-list] Lisp version of stream_to_handle

Dave Roberts dave at vyatta.com
Mon Aug 14 18:10:43 UTC 2006

Okay, no worries. That's what I figured. I'll go write up the linkage
myself. How do I pass an object from Lisp to C and have it exist as a
cl_object in C-world? Is that the :object type to c-inline?

Also, are all the functions in the SI package documented somewhere (and
the other nonstandard, ecl-specific packages)? I have found myself going
through lots of dumps of package symbols trying to find out whether
there is a system-related function that is close to what I want. It
would be nice to have this stuff listed in one place along with
documentation.

-- Dave