[Ecls-list] Latest fixes

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll lisp at arrakis.es
Wed Aug 2 10:31:44 UTC 2006

+ I have incorporated the patch to ENOUGH-NAMESTRING from Timothy, with
slight changes. His test is also now in the test suite.

+ I have fixed STREAMP so that it does not signal an error when given a Gray
stream. This is what cause SLIME to break when invoking DESCRIBE.

+ I have also incorporated the patch from Larry Clapp for subsecond sleep in
windows.

+ I have fixed msvc/ecl-threads.def, removing obsolete symbols.

I am still testing the other reported bugs, but I do not know whether I will
be able to fix them before I go on holidays.

Regards,