[Ecls-list] Re: Build failure on OS X 10.4.5 x86

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll lisp at arrakis.es
Mon Apr 3 01:17:04 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-30 at 18:59 -0800, Brad Beveridge wrote:
> I've run the tests and found 192 occurances of the string ERROR!!, I
> don't know how this stacks up to regular ECL builds.  Please find the
> output files and patch against cvs attached.

The oldest test suites are not significant. Besides, there are tests
which test the ERROR function themselves, so simply grepping is not
enough. The best thing is to go to the end of output/ansi.log and see
the number of errors. 35 out of 21666 is 99.9 success which I would say
is ok. Besides, the test suite ran till the end: when there are memory
problems it stops much before.

This is definitely great news!