[Ecls-list] Using Femlisp with ECL / Bug reports

Nicolas Neuss Nicolas.Neuss at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Sat Sep 3 10:08:06 UTC 2005

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll <lisp at arrakis.es> writes:

> Seems like a problem with ECL's code walker. Unfortunately, this library
> is required currently by CLOS. It is one of my priorities to get rid of
> this dependency, but after a couple of days looking at CALL-NEXT-METHOD
> it seems it is going to be a hard job.
>
> I'll look into fixing the code walker, instead.
>
> Sorry for the delay,
>
> Juanjo

Thanks for looking into it.  In the meantime I have changed my code
(locally, not yet in CVS) and compilation does not stop anymore because of
this bug.  Unfortunately, ECL breaks later when compiling a rather
complicated construct for which I did not yet succeed with constructing a
small sample.

Yours, Nicolas.