[Ecls-list] multi-threaded C++ app

Dean O'Connor dean.oconnor at ite.com.au
Wed Oct 26 17:07:46 UTC 2005

Just refreshed from CVS on linux and get different compile errors now
(for --enable-threads build).
I haven't refreshed from CVS on Windows (as I need a working env for
now), so don't know if its same there.

libeclmin.a(number.o)(.text+0x3a5): In function `make_shortfloat':
/home/deano/projects/lisp/ecls/src/c/number.d:139: undefined reference
to `ecl_detect_fpe'
libeclmin.a(number.o)(.text+0x45b): In function `make_longfloat':
/home/deano/projects/lisp/ecls/src/c/number.d:158: undefined reference
to `ecl_detect_fpe'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [ecl_min] Error 1

Cheers