[Ecls-list] Works!

Goffioul Michael goffioul at imec.be
Fri Oct 21 00:27:12 UTC 2005

> I already tested  it with the first package I had at hand and
> it really
> works great. Only missing is to remove the associated object files.

Great. However, I already found several problems in some specific
situations. One (that I already experienced in another context) is
a name clash when you want to build a FASL file containing an object
file with the same name (ex: asdf.lisp, asdf-ecl.lisp -> asdf.fas).
In that case, the temporary C file generated to collect the object
files clashes with one of those object file (ex: when building
asdf.fas, it creates asdf.c, compiles it into asdf.obj, overwriting
the existing asdf.obj).

So I wonder if it was possible to use randomly generated file names
for those temporary source files used for collecting the actual
object files, to avoid any name clash.

Michael.