[Ecls-list] ASDF to build FAS libraries

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll lisp at arrakis.es
Wed Oct 19 08:40:01 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 17:09 +0200, Goffioul Michael wrote:
> I tried to play with ASDF in order to compile FAS libraries (I mean FAS
> files containing several LISP files). To do that, I applied to attached
> patch to asdf.lisp and defined a new build-op operation as the following: [...]

The idea is great, and I have been looking forward for such an
implementation. But, how does one use your build-op it in practice?
Notice that I am mostly an ASDF illiterate.

It looks to me that one could introduce your diff with a #+ecl reader
macro, put the remaining parts on a asdf-ecl.lisp and combine them by
enlarging the list of files that make up the asdf contributed module in
compile.lsp.

Regards,