[Ecls-list] FFI changes

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll jlr at mpq.mpg.de
Mon Oct 10 07:25:37 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-10-10 at 16:04 +0200, Goffioul Michael wrote:
> > All code is rather untested and only works on Intel-32 with the GCC
> > compiler.
>
> Here's a first trial for MSVC implementation (I'm not a ASM expert at
> all, it took me almost 2 hours to produce those few asm statements, please
> be comprehensive...): [...]
> What do you think?

Looks correct. If compiled with zero optimizations it should produce
something similar to what the GCC implementation does. Do you have a
means to disassemble the ffi_x86.obj file? If so, please send me the
output privately and I will inspect it.

Alternatively, you could try compiling ECL with your code and see
whether CALL-CFUN works.

Regards,