[Ecls-list] Linux/Itanium

Julian Stecklina der_julian at web.de
Sat Oct 8 08:49:03 UTC 2005

On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 16:23:37 +0200
Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll <lisp at arrakis.es> wrote:

> On Fri, 2005-10-07 at 16:01 +0200, Julian Stecklina wrote:
> > I just successfully compiled ECL on Linux/Itanium with Intel's cc.
> > This rocks. :)
>
> Great! No changes needed? Then that's really good news.

I did not have time to make extensive tests, but I did not change
anything to get it working. :) I have still some Unix boxes to try it
on running Irix, AIX, Solaris. Would be nice to have ECL running on all
of them.

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

When someone says "I want a programming language in which I
need only say what I wish done," give him a lollipop. - Alan Perlis