[Ecls-list] Newbie get/set question

David Creelman dave at geko.net.au
Thu Nov 17 23:58:02 UTC 2005

Hi,

Firstly my thanks to the authors of ECL and to Dean O'Connor and Frank
for answering and asking a question that could then get found by
googling !

(Running on Win XP, compiled with VS.Net 2003)
How do I get the values that are in the interpreter after they've been
run ?

I can run scripts/functions, but it's not clear to me how I get a
variable from ECL over to C/C++. There is mention of ffi:, but I don't
quite get that. Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks
David
--
David Creelman
GPG: 11CC 0D54 D37A 4B9C 5C65  AB63 5B18 7F99 7D77 9CA5