[Ecls-list] change request for MSVC for *cc-flags*

fBechmann at t-online.de fBechmann at t-online.de
Fri Nov 11 15:06:03 UTC 2005

while trying an external library using the proposed asdf hack
(http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=504868) I always
receive an compile error because of the missing include 'ecl-cmp.h'.
this file is really not in the include path used by the compile command,
since this only contains '~/msvc//h', whereas the requested include file
is in '~/src/h'.

I guess that it should be OK and enough to add '-I\"@true_srcdir@\"/h'
to the 'c::*cc-flags*' as defined in compile.lsp.in. I even tried that
fix, re-build compile.lsp, ecl2.exe, and called nmake flatinstall - but
I still don't see the changed include path when starting the compile for
the external library.

so 2 issues:
- is it OK to add '~/msvc/h' to the include path in compile.lsp.in? if
so, couldn't it go to CVS?
- why doesn't the re-compile described above help me to use the changed
include path?

thx in advance, frank