[Ecls-list] map iterator

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll lisp at arrakis.es
Thu Nov 10 08:32:32 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-11-10 at 11:24 -0500, Marco Antoniotti wrote:
> On Nov 10, 2005, at 6:44 AM, Dean O'Connor wrote:
> ECL comes with MK:DEFSYSTEM (or at least it did).

This must have been long time ago, before defsystem.lisp was moved to
CLOCC (http://clocc.sf.net)

At that time I remember some discussion about including defsystem in ECL
with the outcome that it would be nice if the version in ECL lags at
some point behind the one in CLOCC -- which, btw, should work with the
latest version of our lisp.

If you do not have any negative feelings about it, we can include
defsystem in the ecls/contrib directory, just like we do with the other
system definition module.

Regards,