[Ecls-list] how to call a lisp program von C with ECL

fBechmann at t-online.de fBechmann at t-online.de
Thu Nov 3 14:21:26 UTC 2005

Hi everybody:

what I want to do: call a lisp program (either precompiled or plain lisp
file, given by its name) from within a C program, pasing some string
args by the way, and reading  the output of the program from its stdout
(and stderr). It's good enough for my purposes to perform that call
synchronously.

Any pointer would be appreciated. Does anyone also has suggestions where
I could find a more explanatory of the C interface, other than in the
developer's guide (and by reading the sources of course).

Thx in advance, Frank