[Ecls-list] make-load-form and structure literals

Julian Stecklina der_julian at web.de
Sun May 15 07:26:51 UTC 2005

Hello,

seems like ECL is still having problems with dumping structure literals,
as the author of cl-yacc pointed out some time ago:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=11298267

Seems like this mail went unnoticed back then.

I just grepped a bit over the cmp sources, but I guess I have to do some
more groundwork before I can start hacking there. Would be nice if
someone could take a look at this or points me to the right place in the
compiler sources.

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

"Object-oriented programming offers a sustainable way to write
spaghetti code." - Paul Graham