[Ecls-list] Re: Critical fixes

Maciek Pasternacki maciekp at japhy.fnord.org
Thu May 12 09:51:32 UTC 2005

On Boomtime, Discord 59, 3171 YOLD, Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll wrote:

> thanks to Michael's work on a port of Maxima, several bugs of the
> compiler have been uncovered. They are related to the declaration of
> special variables in DEFVAR/DEFPARAMETER forms, mainly.

Wow!  cl-ppcre, which I just started to try to compile and run, throws
much less errors after cvs up. =)  Nevertheless, compiled code still
barfs while after loading source it works OK.

--
__    Maciek Pasternacki <maciekp at japhy.fnord.org> [ http://japhy.fnord.org/ ]
`| _   |_\  / { ...For I was born with a habit, from a sign,