[Ecls-list] Fasdumping structures

Juliusz Chroboczek Juliusz.Chroboczek at pps.jussieu.fr
Sun Mar 27 18:59:44 UTC 2005

Using ecl-0.9e-fix-1.

It looks like the fasdumper is using PRINT-OBJECT rather than
MAKE-LOAD-FORM.  I'm attaching a test case.

After compiling and loading test and test2, the expected result is
that *FOO* is a FOO structure; in fact, I get the error ``No dispatch
function defined for character #\<.'' when loading test2.fas.

As you'd expect, removing the print-function option of the defstruct
fixes the problem -- but for the wrong reason.

I'm not subscribed to the list, so I would appreciate it if you could
CC me with any replies.

Thanks,

                                        Juliusz