[Ecls-list] ECL an Mac OS X

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll jlr at mpq.mpg.de
Mon Jun 13 07:30:20 UTC 2005

Pascal Costanza wrote:

> Sorry, but none of this works. Make is still stuck when trying to
> generate the documentation. [...]

I have completely disabled building the HTML documentation. This does
not cause a difference on other platforms, where the HTML was built but
not installed and should prevent problems with MacOSX until a better
solution is found.

> make test also doesn't do anything. Here is the output:

To issue "make test" you have to first do a "make install". This is
because the location of the shared library which contains the runtime is
hardcoded into the executable.

Could you please try again tomorrow, when the CVS has been refreshed?

Thanks for your help!