[Ecls-list] ECL an Mac OS X

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll jlr at mpq.mpg.de
Fri Jun 10 08:21:06 UTC 2005

Hi Pascal,

> Switching to gcc 3.3 helps, so that's a good thing. However, the
> current cvs version still calls texi2html, and so indeed hangs. What
> can I do to avoid this?

Either wait, because SourceForge's CVS has something like a 5 hours
delay, or put the attached file at src/doc/Makefile.in It would be also
nice if you could run the tests (make test) and send me a tarball with
them (directories tests and ansi-tests), so that I can compare with what
my iBook produces.

If texi2html is still invoked, and makeinfo does not work for you, just
interrupt execution, do a
    touch build/doc/developers_maual
    touch build/doc/users_manual
    make
    make install

Please report any further issues -- I no longer remember whether
makeinfo comes with Xcode or it got installed via
fink/darwinports/texshop in my laptop.

Regards,