[Ecls-list] ECL an Mac OS X

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Wed Jun 8 10:40:38 UTC 2005

Hi,

Encouraged by the reports of ECL ports to Mac OS X, I have tried to
compile what's currently in the CVS on my machine. However, during
make I get the following error:

[...]
if [ -f CROSS-COMPILER ]; then \
         touch ecl_min; \
else \
         gcc  -o ecl_min cinit.o c/all_symbols.o -L./ libeclmin.a -
leclgmp -leclgc  -lm ;\
fi
sed -e 's, at ecldir@,/Users/costanza/lib/ecl,g' < compile.pre >
compile.lsp
ln -s /Users/costanza/Downloads/ecls/src/cmp/sysfun.lsp ./
if [ -f CROSS-COMPILER ]; then \
         ./CROSS-COMPILER < compile.lsp; \
else \
         ./ecl_min < compile.lsp; \
fi
;*** Lisp core booted ****
ECL (Embeddable Common Lisp)  16384 pages

 > #<"SI" package>

Unrecoverable error:
Lisp initialization error.

make[1]: *** [ecl] Error 134
make: *** [all] Error 2

My setup is this: Mac OS X 10.4.1, XCode 2.1.

Any ideas? Are there required packages that may be missing?

Cheers,
Pascal

--
2nd European Lisp and Scheme Workshop
July 26 - Glasgow, Scotland - co-located with ECOOP 2005