[Ecls-list] Win32-FFI second generation

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll lisp at arrakis.es
Tue Jun 7 07:56:37 UTC 2005

Goffioul Michael wrote:

>Attached is a new version:
>- cmp-win32.lisp: small script to compile the module, just load it
>- win32.lisp: the FFI interface with more functions defined
>- txtedit.lisp: a small application example built on the Win32-FFI, it's a small
>text editor, just load and type (win32::txtedit)
>It's funny, with such an interface, you add scripting features to Win32 GUI.

Thanks for this new version! I have committed it to CVS under
contrib/win32, with a LGPL copyright under your name and a README file
that you should modify if you wish.

I was going to do some stylistic changes, such as the constant names,
which are surrounded by '*' instead of the more lispy '+' and contain
underscores, but that is probably a minor issue.

Regards,